Export Training For Companies Serious about Exporting
Who will benefit from Export Training?
Companies eager to boost their international sales and market share. It is additionally beneficial for companies who are new to exporting.
New and seasoned exporters can benefit greatly from professional development. Training provides opportunities to improve knowledge and skills, and can instill a motivation to explore new markets, certifications, global value chain opportunities or other important avenues for growth and development.
Opportunities NB takes an active role in educating business in international trade, emphasizing the unique requirements of prospective exporters and those seeking diversification or value-added opportunities.
To better serve our clients Opportunities NB will always be adding new training programs and features, and supplementing our current programs to ensure that we are always offering our clients the best of what’s available in the world of exporting.
Opportunities NB also works closely with key public and private-sector organizations to ensure we are capturing all the pertinent training programs that could assist you in your professional development.
Training initiatives include:
- Training in export terminology and concepts
- Practical market development skills
- Knowledge gap topics such as value chains, certifications and free trade agreements
- Market briefings
- Web-based training (webinars):
– Opportunities for Atlantic Canada Building Products in East Coast US and the Caribbean
– Preparation & Introduction to the UK/France Marketplace
– Succeeding in the EU – Opportunities for Atlantic Exporters
– Iberian Market Overview
– French Market Overview
– UK Market Overview
– Making Trade Shows Work for You
– Exporting to the US? Learn How to Avoid US Taxation Surprises
– ONB and The TCS – Your Partners for International Success
- Expert presentations
- Facilitation of expert mentoring relationships