ONB is continuing its work to fulfill the Office of the Auditor General of New Brunswick’s recommendations to ensure meaningful and effective policies and procedures are in place to protect public funds. ONB is also committed to improving access and proactive disclosure of how it manages and invests public funds.
Transparency and Accountability
As the lead economic development agency for New Brunswick, Opportunities NB (ONB) takes its obligation to be transparent and accountable to New Brunswickers seriously.
Information Access & Privacy
ONB protects client information and discloses information to the public through these reports:
- Senior Executive Expenses
- Jobs committed, actual jobs created, and 3-year cumulative ROI reports can all be found on the Our Results page
- Strategic Plan
In the table below, ONB proactively discloses the following investment reports:
- Signed Agreements: Financial investments that have been approved that quarter for disbursement to clients at a later date; when the project is underway or completed and conditions and/or targets are met.
- Payments: Payments that have been dispersed to clients that were approved and committed at an earlier date. Payments are dispersed when the client meets agreed-upon targets and conditions. Payments are up to the approved amount, but can be less than the approved amount should targets or conditions not be met.
Fiscal YearSigned AgreementsPayments to Clients:
Credit & EquityPayments to Clients:
* "Payments to Client" information is posted annually, 45 days after the year end audit is complete.
* "Signed Agreements" information is posted 45 days after quarter end.
08 - 10 2019
Saint John, New Brunswick
23 - 24 2019