Frequently Asked Questions
There are many websites that list available positions in New Brunswick. ONB recommends these online resources:
- To find an available opportunity in your field, visit NBjobs.ca
- To find key postings by region, take a look at ONB’s monthly Top Jobs recap.
- Also, here are some tips for creating a great résumé.
Building your professional network is also important in getting a career in New Brunswick. ONB Connects is ONB’s new program which helps to build a network with other professionals in New Brunswick.
Welcome! New Brunswick has many programs and supports available for individuals and families who want to make the province their home.
- You can start by learning about the process and programs available through the Government of New Brunswick.
- Representatives from New Brunswick hold many different sessions and events around the world. Check the schedule and register for one in your area.
- Connect with a Settlement Agency to learn more about our communities and arrange an exploratory visit to New Brunswick.
At ONB, our mandate is to help grow NB’s economy and one way to do that is through helping businesses create new career opportunities. Here’s how we can help you in your search:
We’re excited to say that there is a big demand for skilled professionals in many industries across the province. If you’re interested in learning which sectors are growing, we’d suggest:
- Take a minute to read the High Demand Bulletin, a monthly recap about job vacancy trends in the province.
- Review industry infographics to understand requirements and average salary by industry.
- Opportunities NB is actively developing new sectors in the province that will position New Brunswick as a national and international leader. There is exciting growth in these sectors across the province.