Now’s the time to pursue opportunities in European markets!
Join us for the Europe Markets Forum, a series of online events providing Atlantic Canadian companies with market entry guidance into European markets. Upcoming sessions include:
- May 27: Germany
- May 28: France
- June 2: Netherlands & Belgium
- June 4: Spain & Italy
- June 9: UK
- June 16: Norway & Denmark
Register today! https://pheedloop.com/europemarketforum/site/home/
The Europe Market Development Program (EMDP) is a powerful advisory and consultation program that is helping Atlantic Canada exporters expand their presence and grow sales in new industry sectors and countries in Europe.
EMDP leverages new opportunities offered under Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), which provides preferential access to export opportunities and economic growth.
“Geographic market diversity is not only important but necessary. Having a presence in Europe allows us to tap into a huge population basin. EWDP has matched us up with some very interesting prospects.” – Bob Lennon, President & International Marketing & Sales Director, ThermalWood Canada Inc.
What does the EMDP Offer?
EMDP offers eligible Atlantic Canada exporters everything they need to know to increase sales by integrating more efficiently and deeply into European markets as well as access to resources that support the development and execution of a tailor-made market entry strategy.
Participation in EMDP provides personalized access to:
- Up to a 20 days of one-on-one professional business development and in-market services, delivered by OCO Global (see Program Guidelines for a list of services).
- Development of a tailor-made Strategic Market Entry Workplan including identification of pre-qualified connections to executive-level decision-makers.
- Dedicated services of in-market business development professionals to help drive sales generation and market development activities (virtually and/or in-person, depending on existing travel restrictions).
- Coordinated access to existing federal and provincial export development resources, and a network of export development officials.
- Short-term access to free shared office space in locations across Europe -timing and access to office and meeting space will depend on individual work plans and the lifting of international travel restrictions.
Qualifying for the EMDP
Applicants should be experienced exporter companies currently selling outside of Atlantic Canada. Companies should be prepared to demonstrate an organizational commitment to executing a Europe-focused export growth strategy.
Applicants will be interviewed by export development officers and upon acceptance into the program will be required to pay a non-refundable participation fee of $4,750.00 CAD plus HST.
EMDP is designed to enhance existing federal and provincial export-support resources and programs. In some cases, applicants may be encouraged to explore complementary services or funding programs.
Applications for this Program will be accepted on a continuous basis until the annual capacity has been reached.
For more information, please contact:
- Erin Clendenning
- Export Development Executive, Opportunities NB