Opportunities NB (ONB) is pleased to present the “Driving Export Sales in Today’s Climate” training event on September 23 at the Wu Conference Centre in Fredericton. This single-day training will offer 50 New Brunswick SMEs access to insights, learning, and networking to help accelerate their export sales.
- Friday, September 23, 2022
- Chancellor’s Room, Wu Conference Centre, 6 Duffie Drive, Fredericton
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- $50 attendance fee per person
- Lunch, light snacks, and refreshments included
- Attendance is limited to 50 spots (first come, first served)
Who should attend?
Growth-focused New Brunswick businesses interested in accelerating their export sales.
Why is this important for NB companies?
As global economic activity picks up, it is essential for New Brunswick companies to build solid sales and marketing structures to grow both domestically and internationally. This event will offer export-driven NB companies interactive training and insights to increase their sales and marketing capacity. Sessions will cover several topics useful for businesses across multiple sectors.
Training & Event Schedule:
- 8:30 am – Welcome from ONB
- 8:45 am – Interactive training workshop – Strategies to deal with Exporting Challenges in Today’s Climate
- Leroy Lowe, Senior Consultant – Trade Education, The Forum for International Trade Training (FITT)
- 12:15 pm – Lunch Keynote Address – Selling into Supply Chains
- Dale Thibodeau, President at DJ Thibodeau & Associates Inc.
- 1:30 pm – Sales & Marketing to Accelerate Export Sales: A Fireside Chat
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm – Wrap-up and Networking
Please reach out to Nandi Kaul for additional information about the event.
- Nandi Kaul
- Trade Mission Specialist, ONB
- (c) 506-470-6516