New sectoral and market opportunities are emerging in Europe on several fronts: improved market access provided by the CETA, supply chain disruptions and innovations, and market demand shifts due to COVID-19.
In support of exploring new and attractive opportunities for Atlantic Canadian companies in international markets, the federal and provincial governments have partnered with the Atlantic Chamber of Commerce (ACC) in hosting a series of webinars to inform Atlantic Canadian exporters of emerging trends in Europe that present attractive new business opportunities.
The webinars will feature current market research and business development intelligence presented by OCO Global, a leading authority on economic development intelligence services and trade facilitation in Europe.
Companies with exporting experience looking to expand sales into Europe are encouraged to participate in any or all of the webinars in this series. Participants will have an opportunity to further engage with federal and provincial officials about specific market development interests and eligibility into a new market development program for Europe soon to be launched.
These webinars will be presented in English only.
Schedule and Registration
(All webinars occur at 11 am Atlantic time)
Europe Markets – Trends and Opportunities
- Webinar 1 – June 2 – EU and UK Market Assessment – REGISTER HERE
- Webinar 2 – June 4 – Food & Beverage Sector Analysis – REGISTER HERE
- Webinar 3 – June 16 – Ocean Tech Sector Analysis – REGISTER HERE
- Webinar 4 – June 17 – ICT Sector Analysis – REGISTER HERE
- Webinar 5 – June 18 – Clean Tech Sector Analysis – REGISTER HERE
- Webinar 6 – June 22 – Wood Products (Construction) Analysis – REGISTER HERE
- Webinar 7 – June 26 – Natural Health Products Analysis – REGISTER HERE
- Webinar 8 – June 30 – Advanced Manufacturing Analysis – REGISTER HERE
For questions, please contact:
- Glenn Davis – Atlantic Chamber of Commerce
- E: email@example.com
- T: (902) 292-0121