September 8-10, 2019 | Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Reinvigorating our Historic Partnership:
The Annual NEG-ECP Conferences advance the interests of six states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont) and five provinces (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec). These conferences are unprecedented unique opportunities to explore trade, investment and business partnerships in the region which represents the world’s 12th largest economy at $1.44 Trillion dollars in GDP and with 25 million people.
Join us in Saint John for the 43rd Annual Conference for Policy Conversations, Innovation Insights, Private Sector Solutions, and discussions around the Role of Governments in the fields of:
- Cybersecurity across public and private sectors
- Energy grid modernization
- Climate change adaptation and disaster mitigation
- Learn how government policies and innovative solutions impact one another and how the region benefits from shared expertise
- Gain knowledge and insights on trends and transitions and listen to three panels of policy and solutions experts
- Build and strengthen relationships at networking events and through the B2B matchmaking program which will pair conference delegates in pre-arranged meetings
- Take part in the Saint John Region Energy/Industrial Tour with world-class port, refining and LNG assets on Tuesday, September 10th from 10 AM – 2 PM
- Explore collaborative opportunities and become better positioned to engage in regional projects and initiatives
- Businesses involved in the following sectors across the region will especially benefit from attending this year’s conference: smart grid, grid modernization, clean technologies, cybersecurity, infrastructure planning
Take Part in the B2B Matchmaking Program
Companies are encouraged to participate in this valuable connector program which will match conference delegates having goods, services, solutions, and needs of mutual interest. An experienced international matchmaking team will work with you to determine your business objectives and develop your personalized B2B meeting schedule. Companies will walk away from this program with valuable new connections, business leads and potential partnerships.
Interested companies are strongly encouraged to register for this supplemental program early; the earlier you register and complete your profile, the better your chances of having the meetings you would like at preferred times, and the better prepared you will be.
Delegates may register for this program as part of the conference registration process. Additional corporate information will be required to be completed by the primary company delegate. Detailed instructions will be provided to those who register for this supplemental program.
- Business/Industry delegates: $200 CAD + tax
- Matchmaking Program Participation: $400 CAD + tax per organization includes one business delegate registration
- Conference Sponsorships are available to interested organizations. Contact email@example.com for information on sponsorship packages.
Important Registration Deadlines:
- Matchmaking program registration deadline: 5 PM EST Friday, August 30, 2019
- Individual delegate registration deadline and delegate substitutions: 5 PM EST Friday, September 6, 2019
Cancellations received on or before Friday, August 16, 2019, are eligible for a 50% refund. Any cancellations after this date are not eligible for a refund. Registrations for delegate names are transferable and notification must be received in writing by Friday, September 6, 2019.
For more information and to register for this event:
http://www.scicsonline.ca/ PIN: 989767
Natu Maliondo, Opportunities NB
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 506-470-9253
Opportunities NB is grateful for support from the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Agreement, a partnership among the four Atlantic provinces and the Government of Canada. This Agreement aims to support enhanced trade and investment for the Atlantic Canada region.
Cover photo via Sean McGrath photography.