We are about to reopen the Scale-Up Hub: Cambridge Program for the 2020 cohort and you are invited to join us in learning more about this unique initiative for scaling tech companies that is focused on providing business development supports as you grow your sales in the Greater Boston Area.
Christine Carr, CEO and Founder of Launch Mechanic and Manager of Scale-Up Hub: Cambridge will provide details on the program and how it can help you scale in Boston and into the broader US market. Chris will provide a high-level overview of the program and offer insights on how to make it in that competitive ecosystem.
Leon DesRoches, CEO of Smartpods will provide insights into his journey in this highly lucrative market using the Scale-Up Hub: Cambridge Program.
- Date: Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am-10:30 am
- Location: Venn Innovation 735 Main Street, Suite 201, Moncton
- Contact: Kristen Olson, Opportunities NB – firstname.lastname@example.org or (506) 461-4918
Please click here to register for this FREE session.
More About the Program:
Scale-Up Hub: Cambridge (the “Program”) is designed to help Atlantic Canada-based ICT companies build an international presence and grow their export sales capacity in the New England market. The Program leverages strong historical and cultural ties to this key market and helps high-growth, high-innovation companies headquartered in Atlantic Canada scale through targeted access to strategic markets in the Boston region.
What does Scale-Up Hub: Cambridge offer?
The Program offers eligible New Brunswick ICT companies access to the following resources for a full year:
- Professional-guided entry into the New England marketplace.
- Collaborative working space in Cambridge, Massachusetts, one of the world’s top innovation hubs.
- Dedicated services of an in-market business development professional to help drive sales generation and market development activities.
Up to eight Atlantic Canadian companies will be accepted into the Scale-up Hub Cambridge Program. Successful applicants must be technology-focused, high-growth companies that are presently selling outside of Atlantic Canada and will be required to pay a non-refundable participation fee of $10,000.00 CAD plus HST.