Opportunities NB is recruiting New Brunswick companies to participate in a Bi-Coastal Virtual Trade Mission to California and New England.
The mission aims to increase international business opportunities for NB companies and grow the provinces technology trade and business networks in New England and California. It will bring solid, qualified introductions between NB companies and potential customers.
- Pre-recorded market awareness sessions and pre-mission briefings
- Focus on New England and California markets in ICT, Cybersecurity, Digital Health, and Cleantech
- B2B Matchmaking Support
B2B Matchmaking Support Info:
- This mission will include a B2B matchmaking component for each market. ONB will recruit 8 New Brunswick companies to target the California Market and 8 New Brunswick companies to target the New England Market.
- An in-market consultant will provide B2B matchmaking support to successful applicants over a 2-month period.
- Consultants will work with companies to understand their market objectives and positioning in order to identify qualified potential business partners. They will research opportunities for matches and connect with potential meeting participants where mutual benefits are realizable.
Apply for B2B Matchmaking Support:
To apply for either the New England or California portion of the Bi-Coastal Trade Mission please complete the below application form. Please return it to Erin Clendenning at email@example.com or Stephanie Savary at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
PDF Application Form
The participation fee is $500 plus HST per coast payable in advance by cheque made out to NB Minister of Finance.
Mail payment to the attention of:
Place 2000, 250 King Street, 4th floor
Fredericton, NB, E3B 9M9
*Participants in the B2B Matchmaking program will be required to complete an exit survey to track results and measure effectiveness.
Pre-Recorded General Market Awareness Sessions:
To register solely for the free pre-recorded market awareness sessions on November 30 and/or December 1, click here.