Opportunities NB is recruiting New Brunswick companies to attend a virtual Bi-Coastal Trade Mission to California and New England.
The mission aims to increase international business opportunities for NB companies and grow the province’s technology trade and business networks in New England and California. It will bring solid, qualified introductions between NB companies and potential customers via networking opportunities, market awareness briefings, B2B matchmaking support, and other pre and post-mission support.
- Market awareness and pre-mission briefings
- Focus on New England and California markets in ICT, Cybersecurity, Digital Health, and Cleantech
- Ongoing B2B Matchmaking Support
- Market access to buyers, distributors/agents, technology partners, investment capital
- Follow-up support
Date and Time:
- New England Day – November 30, 2021 8:30AST – 12:30AST
- California Day – December 1, 2021 8:30AST – 12:30AST
B2B Matchmaking Support Info:
- This mission will include a B2B matchmaking component for each market. ONB will recruit 8 New Brunswick companies to target the California Market and 8 New Brunswick companies to target the New England Market.
- An in-market consultant will provide B2B matchmaking support to successful applicants over a 2-month period.
- Consultants will work with companies to understand their market objectives and positioning in order to identify qualified potential business partners. They will research opportunities for matches and connect with potential meeting participants where mutual benefits are realizable.
Apply for B2B Matchmaking Support:
To apply for either the New England or California portion of the Bi-Coastal Trade Mission please complete the below application form. Please return it to Erin Clendenning at firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephanie Savary at email@example.com by November 24, 2021.
The participation fee is $500 plus HST per coast payable in advance by cheque made out to NB Minister of Finance.
Mail payment to the attention of:
Place 2000, 250 King Street, 4th floor
Fredericton, NB, E3B 9M9
*Participants in the B2B Matchmaking program will be required to complete an exit survey to track results and measure effectiveness.
Register for General Market Awareness Sessions:
To register solely for the free market awareness sessions on November 30 and/or December 1, click here.
The general market awareness sessions will provide an opportunity for attendees to learn about the New England and California markets:
- A New England market awareness overview
- An overview of Intellectual Property Law, Roundtable: Successful Canadian Companies in New England
- A strategic market entry session to the New England market
- A California market awareness overview
- An overview of Intellectual Property Law, Roundtable: Successful Canadian Companies in California
- A strategic market entry session to the California market