Opportunities NB (ONB) is recruiting New Brunswick companies to participate in the NB Trade Mission to thePDAC 2024 International Convention in Toronto from March 3-6, 2024.
About This Opportunity
Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC 2024), the world’s premier Mineral Exploration & Mining Convention, is the leading convention for people, companies, and organizations in, or connected with, mineral exploration. In addition to meeting exhibitors, investors, and attendees from over 130 countries, companies can also attend technical sessions, short courses, and network with the global mineral exploration and mining community. The three-day annual convention has grown in stature and influence since it began in 1932 and is the event of choice for the world’s mineral industry.
Why You Should Attend
- Connect with top mining companies and trade representatives from active mining countries to explore collaboration opportunities, projects, and services.
- Showcase your company’s expertise and capabilities to key mining sector contacts and top-level mining executives.
- Maximize your exposure in the mining sector by utilizing our shared and branded exhibiting area in New Brunswick.
- Participate to Global Affairs Canada’s B2B matchmaking event, supported by the Mining Suppliers Trade Association (MSTA), featuring mining delegations from across the globe.
Companies interested in the mission are encouraged to apply early to allow maximum time for business development support leading up to the event. To register, please complete the online registration form available at the following link before the deadline of January 12, 2024.
The registration fee of $500 + HST per company participant is due upon application. Registration fees are to be made payable by cheque to the NB Minister of Finance and mailed/couriered/delivered to the attention of:
- Barry Pope, Export Development Executive, Opportunities NB
- Place 2000, 250 King Street, 4th floor
- Fredericton, NB, E3B 9M9
For more information, please contact Barry Pope, Export Development Executive, via email at barry.po email@example.com or by phone at (506) 474-3742.