Opportunities NB (ONB) is pleased to present the Bio & Digital Health Virtual Bootcamp, beginning September 2022, introducing New Brunswick companies to the CanHealth network and preparing to pitch to VCs. This export growth program includes an initial webinar, a 13-week virtual pitch training, and one-on-one consulting for up to six companies.
Pitch Training Bootcamp Schedule:
1. Preview of Bio & Digital Health Virtual Bootcamp
Thursday, October 20 – Pre-Program Webinar
- Philip Bunsick, Trade Commissioner – Life Sciences, Boston
- Joelle Lavoie, Business Development Manager, CAN Health Network
- Linda Plano, Principal, Plano & Simple
Free to attend
2. Virtual Pitch Training Bootcamp
(over a 13-week period)
16 hours of pitch training with Linda Plano
- $500 fee (per company)
- 16 hours scheduled over 13 weeks
- Six companies can participate (applicants will be assessed and chosen following the registration deadline)
3. Virtual Coaching
Beginning January 2023 and running until March 2023
1-on-1 coaching for enrolled participants with Linda Plano
What value will this bring to NB companies?
The main goal of the Bio & Digital Health Virtual Bootcamp is to create opportunities for projects within the CanHealth Network and assist in acquiring VC investment opportunities and potential partnership introductions for NB companies. Via in-depth training and coaching, companies will learn how to effectively prepare pitches and pitch decks to allow them to articulate their value prop when presenting to CanHealth, VCs, and potential strategic partners and end users. This will create international business opportunities for companies, showcase capabilities, and grow networks within the USA and beyond.
Who should attend and apply to participate?
This will significantly benefit growth-minded NB companies in the digital health, bio, or life sciences sectors.
Registration and Application:
Please reach out to Stephanie Savary for additional information about this program.
- Stephanie Savary
- Export Development Executive, ONB
- (c) 506-566-1373