The New Brunswick Export Awards recognize excellence in exporting. The Awards celebrate the business savvy, entrepreneurship and innovation of businesses operating in New Brunswick and achieving local and global success.
Opportunities NB will host the 2018 NB Export Awards celebration recognizing winners in six categories:
- Emerging Exporter of the Year;
- Global Diversification Award;
- Innovative Exporter of the Year;
- Foreign-Owned Exporter;
- Exporter of the Year – under $5 million in export sales;
- Exporter of the Year – over $5 million in export sales.
The Export Awards winners are selected by a judging panel made up of carefully selected business experts from academia and private sector. Judges are chosen based on their vast knowledge of the New Brunswick business community and their understanding of international trade.
The 2018 NB Export Awards celebration will take place on June 14, 2018, at Casino New Brunswick in Moncton.
Please submit a completed application form by April 23, 2018.
The benefits to submitting an application:
- a chance to win a prestigious provincial award;
- an opportunity to expand investment and trade opportunities;
- an opportunity to generate excellent business leads with New Brunswick’s most successful exporters;
- exceptional networking opportunity;
- recognition during the evening’s activities;
- two complimentary tickets to the Export Awards Gala Dinner;
- extensive media, social media and public relations opportunities.
2018 NB Export Awards Sponsors
“In our early days with the company there was a lot of predetermined programs; it was about fitting square pegs into round holes, seeing if you could find programs that lined up with your business needs. There’s been a shift in approach with ONB’s creation. I think the organization recognized that certain programs would not work for everyone, that not every company’s needs fit within narrowly defined parameters. The shift has been towards sitting down with businesses and asking what their actual needs are, then seeing how ONB can help. That’s when our business really took off. We’ve had a great deal of success over the past two plus years, doubling our workforce and growing the business exponentially. Support from ONB was a big part of that.”
President, Mrs. Dunster’s