Marshall Canada in New Brunswick
Aerospace and Defence company Marshall Canada recently expanded its operations to Moncton, New Brunswick (read more in this press release from March 2022). The company is now interested in meeting with businesses located in New Brunswick to explore opportunities for supply chain partners within its new Land Systems Manufacturing Facility.
Marshall Canada is one branch of the Marshall group of companies, which is one of the UK’s largest independent, family-owned aerospace and defence businesses. Marshall employs more than 2,000 people through its global operations across the UK, Europe, North America, and the Middle East, servicing customers in more than 25 countries.
Local Supply Chain Event
In partnership with ONB, Marshall Canada is looking to identify potential supply chain partners to a three-day event in Moncton to meet and discuss supplier capabilities.
When: The supply chain event will be running from November 8 to 10, 2022.
Where: The supply chain event will be held at the Delta Beausejour, 750 Main Street, Moncton, NB.
Areas of interest for Marshall include:
- C-class and consumables: fasteners, seals, and other small componentry for product assembly. Paint, thinners, lubricants, and other factory consumables, including special tooling.
- Electrical components: CTMS, connectors, switches, and other electrical componentry, wiring, and cables.
- Logistics brokers and haulers: shipping and broker services for the inbound and outbound logistics out of our facility in NB.
- Fabricated, machined, and extruded metal: fabricated and machined steel and aluminum and welded assemblies, ranging from small componentry to major structures (10 or 20 feet). Includes requirements for surface treatment, blasting, priming, and paint.
- Structural panels: made-to-print panel assemblies to form the wall of our deployable infrastructure.
- Electrical assemblies: general electronic componentry, electrical harnesses, electrical panels, and lighting.
- Various sub-systems: HVAC (ACUs, dehumidifiers, heaters), Power Generation (portable or fixed), CTMS, sensors, and other technologies for condition and ambient monitoring.
- Interiors: Metal furniture (cabinets, desks, etc.), flooring, C-rails, and various fittings and accessories.
- Technologies: New technology, advancements in state-of-the-art of existing technologies, nonproduction prototypes, testing and evaluation, white papers, studies, analysis, and research.
Who Should Apply
New Brunswick suppliers that are willing and able to supply Marshall Canada with their procurement needs.
Why this Event is Beneficial
New Brunswick has made substantial investments in its supply chain and procurement approach and strategy. ONB supports supply chain optimization by helping local companies explore provincial opportunities and partnerships. This supply chain event will connect New Brunswick suppliers with a world-leading defence manufacturer looking to source supplies locally, with the goal to ultimately explore and secure procurement contracts and allow international companies like Marshall to find robust supply chain partners right here in New Brunswick.
How to Apply
The application to submit your expression of interest form has now closed.