Opportunities NB (ONB) is recruiting New Brunswick companies to participate in the NB Trade Mission to the PDAC 2023 International Convention in Toronto from March 5-8, 2023.
Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC 2023), the world’s premier Mineral Exploration & Mining Convention, is the leading convention for people, companies, and organizations in, or connected with, mineral exploration.
In addition to meeting exhibitors, investors, and attendees from over 150 countries, companies can also attend technical sessions, short courses, and network with the global mineral exploration and mining community. The three-day annual convention has grown in stature and influence since it began in 1932 and is the event of choice for the world’s mineral industry.
ONB plans to lead a delegation of New Brunswick companies whose primary objectives will be to meet with Canadian and international mining companies to seek opportunities and projects to participate in, and/or services they can offer. The mission aims to showcase and promote the expertise and capabilities of New Brunswick companies looking to expand their business with key mining sector contacts and top-level mining executives.
ONB CAN HELP YOU GROW YOUR GLOBAL PRESENCE
There are benefits to attending the PDAC 2023 Trade Mission with ONB. Opportunities include:
- A PDAC Convention pass as an exhibitor at a much lower cost than if you were to exhibit alone
- Access to the shared and branded NB exhibitor booth where you can display your company brochure
- Global Affairs Canada’s B2B matchmaking event with the support from the Mining Suppliers Trade Association (MSTA) – with mining sector delegations from around the world
- Networking event hosted by ONB with Canadian trade representatives from countries active in the mining sector, providing opportunity to present your company capabilities and services, meeting face-to-face with key contacts who can support your business development efforts around the world
- Atlantic Canada presentations followed by a Canada’s Atlantic Edge networking reception.
Companies interested in the PDAC 2023 mission are encouraged to register early to allow maximum time for business development support leading up to the event.
To register, please complete the below Registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for registration is December 20th, 2022.
The registration fee of $500 + HST per company participant is due upon application. Registration fees are to be made payable by cheque to the NB Minister of Finance and mailed/couriered/delivered to the attention of:
- Nandi Kaul, Export Development Executive, Opportunities NB
- Place 2000, 250 King Street, 4th floor
- Fredericton, NB, E3B 9M9
For more information about this mission, please contact Julie directly at:
Cell: (506) 259-7504
More than ever, your health and safety remain PDAC’s top priority. PDAC will adhere to Canadian and local government directives and implement appropriate health and safety measures throughout the entirety of the event.