The partners of the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Agreement (ATIGA) – The governments of Canada, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador, are excited to invite export-ready building product companies to participate at the prestigious 2024 NABH International Builders Show (IBS), to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, from February 27 to 29.
The Ultimate Show to Boost Your Exports
The IBS is the premier event for the building and infrastructure sector, attracting decision-makers, builders, designers, architects, buyers, and industry professionals from around the world. In 2023, the event recorded impressive attendance of over 70,000 individuals, creating a thriving environment for networking, showcasing products, forging new business relationships, and growing Atlantic Canada’s exports. The benefits of the trade mission include:
- Strategically Located Pavilion – Gain access to a 1,000-square-foot Atlantic Canada Pavilion, strategically positioned within the IBS Central Hall, providing an exceptional opportunity to spotlight the province’s innovation, expertise, and potential.
- Prime Booth Space – Our turnkey exhibition package provides participants with the ideal setting to foster new business relationships. This package includes a traditional 10×10 pipe and drape booth layout, red carpet padding, a counter display featuring your company’s colour wordmark, electrical outlets, and daily cleaning services.
- Exhibit Support Services – Enjoy enhanced visibility and branding opportunities within a high-traffic area, as well as the support of the Atlantic Infrastructure Sector working group and participating provinces.
- Curated B2B and Networking Program – Benefit from expert-facilitated B2B meetings, market intelligence sharing, and networking opportunities with industry peers and partners, all led by Grey Cliff Ventures, industry experts.
Attendance Options Tailored to Your Goals
Various attendance options are offered to ensure that every attendee maximizes the value of this unique event. Companies can opt to exhibit at IBS 2024 or explore the show’s floor. Additionally, walkers at IBS 2024 have the opportunity to join the B2B meeting program organized by Grey Cliff Ventures. Please note that a non-refundable participation fee is required to confirm your interest. Prices and package details for your chosen option will be provided upon application.
Not sure which package will benefit you or if attending is the right choice? Explore the testimonials of two companies that participated in last year’s IBS, or feel free to contact Domenico Baiocchi at firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized advice!
- New Brunswick’s ThermalWood Walks the International Builders’ Show Floor for Opportunities
- New Brunswick’s ClairiTech on the Benefits of Exhibiting at the International Builders’ Show
To participate in the Atlantic delegation, companies are invited to complete the online application form available at the following link by November 24, 2023.
Please note that priority for event participation will be granted to companies aligning their products and services with ATIGA’s green and sustainable focus.