Calling all New Brunswick-based entrepreneurs!
The Canadian Export Challenge is coming to Fredericton, New Brunswick on Tuesday, June 11!
WHAT IS IT?
- A program by Startup Canada, in partnership with UPS, Export Development Canada (EDC), and the Trade Commissioner Service
- Aimed at supporting entrepreneurs to become export-ready
- A jam-packed day of learning, networking, pitching, and an opportunity to win $2,500 cash!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Entrepreneurs with a solid business plan are encouraged to apply online (it takes less than 10 minutes!)
- Attend the all-day event on June 11 and pitch your business in the Export Challenge to the panel of judges
- Winner will take home $2,500 cash plus an all-expenses-paid trip to Toronto for a chance to pitch again to win the grand prize of $25,000 and up to an additional $100,000 in in-kind scaling support.
- **Companies can apply without having to ‘pitch’ – all are welcome to learn how to go global and become export ready, and those who want to meet all the partners.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE THERE:
- An opportunity to network with your entrepreneurial peers;
- Connect with the local and global trade and growth ecosystem from New Brunswick and the Atlantic region – in ONE day, in ONE place;
- Learn about partner programs, trade missions and business development opportunities that you are eligible for as an entrepreneur;
- Learn how to leverage Canada’s trade agreements in order to scale faster;
- Gain global exposure through, and graduate from, this 1-day Global Accelerator program;
- Action these learnings and grow your business!
**DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MAY 30th!
Apply to pitch here.
Not interested in pitching but would still like to attend? Register here.
For more information, visit https://www.startupcan.ca/cxc/fredericton/
Start Small. Dream Big.